Sailing Stockholm Archipelago
Sailing Stockholm Archipelago one day, Highlights
- Spend a day out in the stunning archipelago
- Learn about sailing from your private skipper
- Relax on your own private island
- Fish and swim in the Baltic Sea
- Only you and your group
- Enjoy delicious food
- Get picked up and dropped off in central Stockholm
- See wildlife in it’s natural habitat
Sailing is a great way of seeing beautiful places where you can’t come otherwise, and Stockholm happens to have the perfect environment to do so! Learn how to sail from your experienced skipper, navigate through Stockholm archipelago’s many islands, see white tailed eagles soar through the sky, enjoy boosting forward by nothing but wind power and experience life on a sailing vessel!
Sailing Stockholm: what to see?
Environment: On this sailing trip you will be making way through Stockholm’s famous archipelago, and encounter many islands, both uninhabited and inhabited! We start off at Gålö.
Wildlife: See bird life such as white tailed eagles, swans, cormorants and much more! Grey seals can also be seen on this trip.
- Rendez vous at the meeting point.
- Pickup by your skipper
- Transfer to the boat
- Introduction to sailing and the boat (if necessary)
- Set out on the trip
- Lunch / swim break / fishing on a deserted island
- Continue sailing
- Return to embarking point
- Transfer back into Stockholm
After meeting your skipper, you will transfer out of Stockholm by car to the sailing boat. Here you will get an introduction to the boat, sailing and some information about the day program. Shortly after the trip starts and you set sail right into Stockholm’s archipelago! When everyone’s is starting to get hungry there will be a break on a deserted island for lunch, swim and some relaxation. Maybe we’ll even try to catch some fish! When all are rested and fresh, you set out again. When you are all happy with the day the skipper will head back towards the starting point and bring you back to Stockholm.
Included in the tour
- Pickup and drop off from central Stockholm
- A sailing trip with a professional skipper
- Learn or improve your sailing skills
- Eco lunch
- Swedish fika (coffee with pastries)
Metro stop Gullmarsplan, the Southern marker.
Other important information
- Sailing boat used is a Scampi 30
- Maximum guests per trip is 5. Larger group? No problem, contact us some time in advance so we can prepare the big sailing boat.
This tour only runs on request. Pick any day that suits you and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a confirmation! Note that the maximum amount of people is 5, and the minimum amount of guests is 2.
This sailing trip has student- and youth discounts. These only apply with:
Student: valid student- and ID cards. Does not apply for PHD students. Max age 25.
Child: valid ID card. Max age 15.
Things not to forget on this trip
- Quick drying shoes (running sneakers), sandals, flip-flops or specific water shoes
- Warm sweater
- Rain jacket
- Swimming gear
Other tours in Stockholm
If you want to see Stockholm’s archipelago but you’d rather do this by kayak, have a look at the Kayak Tour. Fancy seeing and learning about Swedish nature? The Off Trail Hiking might be your cup of tea! And if you’re more excited for seeing Swedish wildlife in abundance check out our Wildlife Safari! If you’re into multiple-day trips we’ve got you covered as well. Check out out 3-day Kayaking Trip, the overnight 3-day High Coast Hike or our one night Nature Camping Stockholm tour.
Traveling with us
✓ Traveler’s satisfaction guarantee! Not satisfied? We refund!
✓ Happy travelers from over 50 countries
✓ Swedish EcoTourism Association standards
✓ Small, personal groups
✓ Off-the-beaten track adventures
✓ Climate smart and responsible travel
✓ Memories for a lifetime
✓ TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence